You have been hacked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You have been hacked

Bitchs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  infinite Entertainment  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» I want to make some contribute to ggnetwork.ogamebattle.com
Aegis Attack Force (Chapter 1 now up) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:27 am by Guest

» unexceptional
Aegis Attack Force (Chapter 1 now up) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:17 am by Guest

» got a prob
Aegis Attack Force (Chapter 1 now up) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:07 pm by joeyk

» Machinima talk
Aegis Attack Force (Chapter 1 now up) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:53 pm by Spshlash

» ToKSiK Mods
Aegis Attack Force (Chapter 1 now up) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:11 pm by joeyk

» 4 Variants, 1 Sig
Aegis Attack Force (Chapter 1 now up) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:43 pm by Hyrax

» My Sig
Aegis Attack Force (Chapter 1 now up) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:41 pm by Spshlash

» All night clan party
Aegis Attack Force (Chapter 1 now up) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:41 am by joeyk

» Who likes my new signature?
Aegis Attack Force (Chapter 1 now up) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:48 pm by joeyk

» Weekly News?
Aegis Attack Force (Chapter 1 now up) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:05 pm by darkness116

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Aegis Attack Force (Chapter 1 now up)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
darkness116
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
darkness116

Number of posts : 104
Company-Squad : Infinite Entertianment
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Aegis Attack Force (Chapter 1 now up) Empty
PostSubject: Aegis Attack Force (Chapter 1 now up)   Aegis Attack Force (Chapter 1 now up) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 8:17 pm

Alright guys well I gotten a Idea for a fan-fic which is basically WW3 but all the characters are named after members of the clan. So if you give me your first name, that person will be turned into a character. Anyways here's the Prologue

Prologue

The year is 2053 and the world is in global conflict, between four forces. The United North America, The Coalition of the middle east, The united Chinese Federation, and the European Dictatorship. Each side is well equipped and they all seem equally match. When area is lost in one spot it is retaken almost a few days later. In resent years of the war the North American Forces have been losing land left and right and now as they begin to close in the capital, New York City the war seems hopeless. However the United states of North America has one last trick up their sleeve. Known only as Project LAST RESTORT.

Sgt major Adam Jacob stood on top of the old white house in D.C. What was once a city full of life and politics was now just ghost town. The city was in ruin after the European Army dropped the first and only nuke so far in the war. It was the first major blow America took in the war. 1st Sgt Jordan Danten slowly moved across the top of the building towards Adam. The rest of the squad was held up around in the White house.

“Status?” Adam asked

“We found the lab but where still trying to get the codes from Command, apparently they don't have the codes ready,” Jordan replied scanning the area around the reflecting pool.

“Well tell command to hurry. The Chinese Army is about to close in on our asses,” Adam said and point towards the massing army by the Lincoln Memorial.

“Sir don't you think as long as they don't notice us where OK?. We're only a force of about 40 people and the White house is big enough to hide us,” Jordan said looking at the Chinese forces

“But look towards Washington Monument,” Adam said and pointed at the once great tower

“Middle Eastern Forces?” Jordan replied looking at the forcing preparing for battle.

“Yeah, and it wont take long for the Euros to get here. DC is about to go back into the spotlight. Each is here searching for the lab, it's only a matter of time before they find us,” Adam said and slung his sniper rifle across his back, “So lets get the Lab open ASAP,”

“Yes sir,” Jordan replied and both of them headed back for NOVA.

-----D-Block Bomb shelter------

Cpl Connor Alfred typed in the code after nearly a hour of waiting. The doors slowly began to slid apart to reveal a lab that was damn near spotless. No a single speck of dirt was on any part of the lab.

Sgt 1st class Ricky Miller was the first to enter the lab, “Pfc Jason Micheal get the Lt Colonel on the horn, we got ourselves a lab,” Ricky said looking at the lab in awe. This place was home to Project LAST RESORT. No one to this day knows what it is about but the only thing the UNA knows is that it will save there asses from the end of North American Freedom.

----Outside the White House-------

As the Chinese and Middle Eastern massed in the Old US Capitol the European Army was preparing for one more deadly assault strike on the UNA. A raid on a Spec Ops base located in Quebec.

-Quebec Spec Ops Base-

Major Tyree Johnson stood on the deck of his house. The sun was slowly rising and the night chill was fading away. Tyree had a feeling that something big was about to go down at the base. His family has already left the base and on their way towards a remote base. A squadron of F-21 flew over the base in a low level sweep. Suddenly a loud bang came from the far end of the base. Then base's warning alarms began to go off and confusion filled the air, “I hate it when my gut is right,” Tyree said and ran for his car. He jumped in his car and headed strait for the Command Center.

Chapter 1: Defeat after Defeat

Lt. Colonial Cory Randolf stood in the war room in the Quebec Spec Ops base. The city had just been hit by a a whole task force of European planes, “Where's Major Tyree?” Cory asked

“He should be here in a few minutes, he just left his house,” Captain Tiffany Collins replied without taking her eyes off her computer screen.

“Alright and what about the Aegis attack force?” Corey asked as he walled to the TAC Map on the table.

“They found the lab but we haven't got any contact from them in over a hour,” Tiffany replied

“Alright, get me a link with the force and raise the alert level to code black, I need every single combat personal, armed and organized and sent to the points I'm IDing on TACMAP,” Cory ordered and set up several rally points around the base.

“Roger,” Tiffany replied and went to work

Tyree stepped into the war room with sweet beating down his face and several cuts along his forehead, “Major Tyree Johnson reporting for duty sir!” He said as he gave Cory a salute.

“At ease Major,” Cory replied and Tyree dropped his salute, “Tyree what's was going on out their on your over?”

“The Euros are coming at the base in force. Our best bet is to evac while we still can. We still hold one road out of the base but we don't know for how long we can hold it,” Tyree replied as he walked over to the TACMAP and began to scan the MAP looking at all the Hostile and Friendly units IDed on the map.

“Sir!” Tiffany interrupted

“What is it?” Cory replied

“I got a reply from the Aegis, they have retrieved the items from the lab and are making their way towards LZ 6,” She announced

“LZ 6? That's 3 miles out of D.C' why are they taking it?” Cory asked

“The Chinese and Middle eastern armies are going at it at the National Mall, they' already brought down the Washington monument and by the end if that fight, their bound to destroy most of D.C,” Tiffany replied

“Damn, Major Tyree!” Cory said

“Sir?” Tyree replied

“Call of a evac of the base, civilians first, followed by wounded and then battle ready personal,” Cory ordered and turned to the main screen in front of the room which had all the video cameras around the base.

“Yes sir!” Tyree acknowledged and began ordering the evacuation over TACCOM.

-Aegis Attack force's current location-

“MOVE! MOVE!” Sgt Major Josh Cutter yelled as he motioned for the group to get into the sewers. In groups of 4 the force ran across the street and into the Man hole. Soon the hole force was in the sewer heading towards the LZ.

“Sgt 1st class Christan Allan I want the LZ IDed on our HUD” Adam ordered as the group sat in the sewers catching there breath and preparing for a long for the LZ.

“Marked,” Christan replied as the Location appeared on everyone's screen

“Alright, Aegis lets move out!” Adam ordered and the group began to run down the sewers at a slow run, in order to keep there energy.

--- half a hour latter at LZ 6---

5 Anslasher transport choppers waited around the LZ as the group neared it. D.C. It self was now in ruin the Chinese and Middle eastern armies have completely destroyed the old US capital in search of the very lab, the group had just cleaned out.

Pvt. Sarah Rojas and Cpl Mat Hays carried the container holding the items they had recovered for Project LAST RESORT.

The group quickly moved into the Anslashers and prepared for the ride out.

The five Anslashers took off and where headed Spec Ops Base Enders located in a remote part of Canada.

-Spec Ops base in Quebec-

Cory, Tyree, and Tiffany climbed into the last Anslasher helicopter left in the base. Several explosions hit the command center just as they began to take off. Then the Command center began to crumble. Several Euros began to fire at the Chopper but it was useless. The chopper began to fly off into the distance towards Enders Spec Ops base.

“Sir what are we going to do now?” Tiffany asked Cory

“I don't know but President Chance Winston is going to be meeting us at Enders along with General of the Armed forces Chase A. Geesemen. They're bound to have a plan for us, and the Aegis attack force,” Cory replied as he looked at what had once been the great city of Quebec.

Last edited by darkness116 on Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Chapter 1 is up)
Back to top Go down
http://www.Bungie.net
joeyk
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
joeyk

Number of posts : 268
Location : canada quebec trois-riviere earth milky galaxy, univers
Company-Squad : biohazard
Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Aegis Attack Force (Chapter 1 now up)   Aegis Attack Force (Chapter 1 now up) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 8:26 pm

1st) DO you actually do Fan fiction wow
2nd) Yay my home town quebec is in the story
3rd) WOW you really do have nothing to do, its freaking long, but nice story

Last edited by joeyk on Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:31 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://AEGISCLAN.TK
Spshlash
Corps Staff
Spshlash

Number of posts : 259
Company-Squad : Project-NOVA; Biohazard
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Aegis Attack Force (Chapter 1 now up)   Aegis Attack Force (Chapter 1 now up) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:02 pm

Name: Matt, dont give me someone stupid.
Back to top Go down
http://google.com
joeyk
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
joeyk

PostSubject: Re: Aegis Attack Force (Chapter 1 now up)   Aegis Attack Force (Chapter 1 now up) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:55 pm

why did you right that
Back to top Go down
darkness116
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
darkness116

PostSubject: Re: Aegis Attack Force (Chapter 1 now up)   Aegis Attack Force (Chapter 1 now up) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:10 pm

No life Joey? That only took me a hour.
Back to top Go down
joeyk
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
joeyk

PostSubject: Re: Aegis Attack Force (Chapter 1 now up)   Aegis Attack Force (Chapter 1 now up) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:20 pm

only wow it would take me about 7 weeks,
Back to top Go down
AGC KillerB1n4rY
Corps Staff

Number of posts : 110
Company-Squad : Aegis
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Aegis Attack Force (Chapter 1 now up)   Aegis Attack Force (Chapter 1 now up) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:08 am

wher am i in this i ban this for life and beyond all eternity btw nice work except spelling and military terms
Back to top Go down
http://ggnetwork.ogamebattle.com
darkness116
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
darkness116

PostSubject: Re: Aegis Attack Force (Chapter 1 now up)   Aegis Attack Force (Chapter 1 now up) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:11 am

Screw you binary you and your spelling pickyness
Back to top Go down
darkness116
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
darkness116

PostSubject: Re: Aegis Attack Force (Chapter 1 now up)   Aegis Attack Force (Chapter 1 now up) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 2:29 pm

Chapter one is up check out the original post
Back to top Go down
Pyron785
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
Pyron785

Number of posts : 38
Company-Squad : Hellfire
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Aegis Attack Force (Chapter 1 now up)   Aegis Attack Force (Chapter 1 now up) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 4:26 am

great job just one complaint... Quebec is the name of the province Quebec CITY is the name of the city, i know it's stupid
Back to top Go down
http://ggnetwork.ogamebattle.com
darkness116
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
darkness116

PostSubject: Re: Aegis Attack Force (Chapter 1 now up)   Aegis Attack Force (Chapter 1 now up) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:57 am

Well god damnit! Who cares most of the readers are American so they wont know the difference.
Back to top Go down
Spshlash
Corps Staff
Spshlash

Number of posts : 259
Company-Squad : Project-NOVA; Biohazard
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Aegis Attack Force (Chapter 1 now up)   Aegis Attack Force (Chapter 1 now up) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 4:17 pm

I am not even in there - you said post your name to be in the story, none of those people psted, I told you and posted.
Back to top Go down
http://google.com
joeyk
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
joeyk

PostSubject: Re: Aegis Attack Force (Chapter 1 now up)   Aegis Attack Force (Chapter 1 now up) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 5:59 pm

no actually we just say quebec city caus some people get confused but the actual name of my hometown in just QUEBEC
Back to top Go down
darkness116
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
darkness116

PostSubject: Re: Aegis Attack Force (Chapter 1 now up)   Aegis Attack Force (Chapter 1 now up) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:01 pm

Your in chapter 1 Mat Hays, next to Sarah Rojas. And who blueberries made the music on this fucking page?! I want more? Joey?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aegis Attack Force (Chapter 1 now up)   Aegis Attack Force (Chapter 1 now up) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aegis Attack Force (Chapter 1 now up)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You have been hacked :: The Barracks :: FFA Topics-
Jump to: