You have been hacked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You have been hacked

Bitchs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  infinite Entertainment  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» I want to make some contribute to ggnetwork.ogamebattle.com
Team Gambit Script (both parts are up) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:27 am by Guest

» unexceptional
Team Gambit Script (both parts are up) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:17 am by Guest

» got a prob
Team Gambit Script (both parts are up) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:07 pm by joeyk

» Machinima talk
Team Gambit Script (both parts are up) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:53 pm by Spshlash

» ToKSiK Mods
Team Gambit Script (both parts are up) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:11 pm by joeyk

» 4 Variants, 1 Sig
Team Gambit Script (both parts are up) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:43 pm by Hyrax

» My Sig
Team Gambit Script (both parts are up) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:41 pm by Spshlash

» All night clan party
Team Gambit Script (both parts are up) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:41 am by joeyk

» Who likes my new signature?
Team Gambit Script (both parts are up) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:48 pm by joeyk

» Weekly News?
Team Gambit Script (both parts are up) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:05 pm by darkness116

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Team Gambit Script (both parts are up)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
darkness116
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
darkness116

Number of posts : 104
Company-Squad : Infinite Entertianment
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Team Gambit Script (both parts are up) Empty
PostSubject: Team Gambit Script (both parts are up)   Team Gambit Script (both parts are up) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:29 am

Alright guys I'm finished finalizing the first part of the script for the first episode of Team Gambit

Team Gambit: A Halo 3 Machinima

“Hold fire, Hold fire,” Captain Mike Erik yelled at the gunner as the ODST emerged from the tunnel. He ran up towards the squad, “Who are you?”

“I'm Major Jason Dante,” Jason Dante answered

“And why are you here?'

“We where sent here by the UNSC to investigate some strange reports of EMPs,” Dante replied

“Good we where waiting for you, follow me” Erik replied and stepped out of the way. Dante nodded and followed with his squad behind him.

The remaining ODST soon followed behind them to the warthogs. Erik, Dante and one of the stranded ODST pilled in one hog while Savak and Lang along with the other remaining ODST pilled into the other.

“Lets move!,” Dante ordered

“Alright sir,”Erik replied as he started the car and pulled out of the outpost.

“Debrief me the EMPs,” Dante said

“Well sir, we where ordered to move here about two weeks ago, we started with 200 ODSTs now we only have 4,” Erik replied

“Wait how did EMPs kill 196 ODSTs?” Dante asked with shock

“Well a few of the EMPs where in the mid atmosphere took out defense platforms guarding the area from area ass ult and a majority of the ODST where killed when they crashed or got crushed by them,” Erik replied with a sign.

Their was a long pause before Dante replied, “This is the place right?”

“Yeah,” Erick answered as he climbed out of the hog along with the rest of the ODSTs, “Follow me!”
Erik took point as the rest of the group fanned out in a sweep formation.

“So this is where the EMP originated?” Dante Half asked half stated.

“yes sir it started at the bottom of the pit, about a 1KM into the surface,” Erik replied

“Alright well lets drop,” Dante said as he dropped into the pit.

“Sir wait!” Erik yelled as Dante disappeared from view

“Sir! You OK?!' Lang yelled into the pit

“Should we go?” Savak asked

“Yes!” Erik replied as he jumped into the pit

“OK! WEEEEEEEEEE!” Lang yelled as he dropped into the pit.

“Aw crap, what should I do,” Savak as himself, “A forget it!” He dropped into the Pit to follow the others.

(PART 2)

Team Gambit crashes into the bottom of the pit with a loud thud.

“Savak was is that?” Lang asked looking at the strange object in front of them.

“For once in my life I don't know,”Savak replied blankly

“Well lets find out,” Dante announced and touched the object, turning him in visible.

“Sir! Where'd youj go?!” Erik yelled as they searched the area for Dante.

“Major, where are you?!” Lang yelled in panic, “Savak what just happened to the Major?”

“I don't-” He was cut off by a loud hissing noise coming over the COM

“Attention all UNSC personnel we are under attack from a Rogue Elite fleet, I repeat we are under attack from a Rogue elite fleet! All UNSC forces rendezvous at the capital city I repeat, wait what AHH!” The COM cut off into static, “Hurry soldiers.... before it's to late.......,” The COM finally went dead.

Dante slowly began to reappear just before the COM died, “MOVE OUT ON THE DOUBLE!” Dante ordered at the top of his lungs. No needed to say a word, that all began to run for the closest exit as fast as possible.

-The city of Hara-

Team Gambit dashed out of the tunnel but was soon stopped dead in it's tracks. The whole port of the city was destroyed and disarray.

“My god....” Erik's voice trailed off as he looked at the docks, hearing screaming coming from deeper in the city.

“Move out team!” Dante said trying to ignore the screams and began to head towards the city with his team behind him.

“Multi able contacts! Soldier keep 'em suppressed!” The ODST ordered to his only remaining squad mate.

“4 more contacts to our flank sir!” The ODST replied

“Hold fire friendlies on your six!” Dante yelled as he came off the sea wall and onto a platform over looking the factory.

“Great to here a friendly voice sir,” The ODST in charge said without taking his attention off the elites in the factory.

“No time for introduction, we need to get into the factory and take back this section of the city ASAP” Dante replied

“Alright sir where with you for now,” The ODST replied as he continued to lay down fire.

“Frag out! Soldier follow me!” Dante yelled as he threw a frag and ran into the tower next to them.

Dante and the ODST slammed into the cover and glanced at the opening next to them. The two bounded through the door and up the stairs, “Everyone else move up to the tower now!' He ordered over the COM as the pair made it to the top of the tower. They fired off a quick burst from their weapons before moving deeper into the tower. The whole group moved onto the bridge and began to cross over to the factory, engaging the elites as they moved across.

“Sir their's at least 40 of them!” Savak yelled as they made it onto the top factory.

“I don't care! This is our only opinion if we want to save the planets from these elites!” Dante replied

“Their falling back wait, their moving up!” Lang yelled firing and reloading his assault rifle as fast as possible

“No their falling back! Move!” Dante replied as he dropped off the balcony and went inside the bottom of the factory. Once inside he instantly saw 5 elites moving around the factory, “Oh crap!” He yelled in shock as the elites unloaded on him. He instinctively moved back into cover and waited for his time to strike. He ran back out of cover and unloaded a few rounds from his SMG. Soon the rest of the group pulled through on the top and cleared out the factory of elites.

“Sir it looked like you where having a bit of trouble over here,” Lang commented

“Ah shut up mate,” Dante replied as he killed a golden elite.

Savak walked over to the fallen gold elite and took the energy sword, “Hey.....what you guys thing about my energy sword?” Savak commented
“I don't Savak it looks small,” Lang replied

“Aw shut up Lang,” Savak countered

“Look alive guys elite counter attack!” A ODST yelled as a red elite charged at Savak. The other ODST took down it's shields but Savak came in with his energy for the final blow. Two more elites moved in on the factory but where quickly out match.

“Thats one,” A ODST with a sniper said killing a Elite and then another Elite, “Two! Man I love this day!”

Lang spotted another Elite closing in on the side of Group. With shotgun in hand he annihilated the red Elite.

The Covenant Ultra dropped from the top of the factory, and landed right next to Savak, “Whoa!” He said in shock looking Elite standing next to him.

“Your time is over Human!” The Elite said before making the deadly strike killing Savak in one swift blow.

(The Camera switches to a first person view of Dante)

“DIE YOU GOD FORESAKON ELITE!” Dante yelled as he unloaded from his needler. The Elite threw down a Bubble shield blocking the rounds from hitting him.

(Back into the flying camera view)

Dante picked up Savak's energy sword and slashed the Elite killing it. The body flew into a corner where Dante continued to bash the body, “Everyone move out we can't win this fight! Their's just to many of them for us to win!” Dante yelled to the group and began to move out of the side exit of the factory. Just as Dante made it outside a elite attempted to blindside him with a energy sword, “Not today!” He said as the elite was killed. Dante flipped the hog and jump into the passenger seat. The hog was the first to drive out of the factory, “I can leave like this, I'm not going to be the first to leave and have my team die,” Dante said to himself and jumped off the Hog and headed back towards the factory

“Erik keep up the fire!” Lang yelled at Erik as he began to move the hog away from the hog.

The group slowly back off the tower making sure each and every elite they came across, died. But soon even team gambit knew that they had to leave or else they would end up dead as well. Within seconds they where back at the tunnel they they took into the city. However no one went in.

“We will stay and fight for as long as we have the upper hand! We hold the advantage for we can escape at a moments notice! Now form a defense line around the tunnel entrance.

“Counter attack!” Lang warned and began to unload his gauss cannon at the advancing elite forces.

“Keep up the fire I want them suppressed!” Dante yelled

“I'm already on it sir!” Lang replied without looking at Dante.

“Major my squad and I are going to keep them busy, good luck and I hope you stop the Elites,” The ODST squad leader said and moved out with what remained of his squad.

“Good luck my fellow jumpers,” Dante muttered and turned his attention back to is squad. Lets get moving I want everyone in the tunnel on the double!” He ordered and into the tunnel with his two squad mates behind him.

Last edited by darkness116 on Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To add in part two)
Back to top Go down
http://www.Bungie.net
AGCHatke
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
AGCHatke

Number of posts : 30
Company-Squad : Gold Gradient LDR
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Team Gambit Script (both parts are up)   Team Gambit Script (both parts are up) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:51 am

sweet darkness that sounds really good!...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ggnetwork.ogamebattle.com
darkness116
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
darkness116

PostSubject: Re: Team Gambit Script (both parts are up)   Team Gambit Script (both parts are up) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:59 pm

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Spshlash
Corps Staff
Spshlash

Number of posts : 259
Company-Squad : Project-NOVA; Biohazard
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Team Gambit Script (both parts are up)   Team Gambit Script (both parts are up) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:04 pm

I like it.
Back to top Go down
http://google.com
darkness116
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
darkness116

PostSubject: Re: Team Gambit Script (both parts are up)   Team Gambit Script (both parts are up) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:15 pm

The full script is up
Back to top Go down
Spshlash
Corps Staff
Spshlash

PostSubject: Re: Team Gambit Script (both parts are up)   Team Gambit Script (both parts are up) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:56 pm

A little cheesy at some parts but other than that it's ok.
Back to top Go down
darkness116
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
darkness116

PostSubject: Re: Team Gambit Script (both parts are up)   Team Gambit Script (both parts are up) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:23 pm

Yeah well, it's the best I could do for now. I might change some parts
Back to top Go down
Spshlash
Corps Staff
Spshlash

PostSubject: Re: Team Gambit Script (both parts are up)   Team Gambit Script (both parts are up) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:25 pm

K, dont get me wrong I'm just being frank.
Back to top Go down
AGC One Bullet
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
AGC One Bullet

Number of posts : 66
Company-Squad : GGN Tournaments
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Team Gambit Script (both parts are up)   Team Gambit Script (both parts are up) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:19 pm

oh noez i died
Back to top Go down
http://ggnetwork.ogamebattle.com/
Spshlash
Corps Staff
Spshlash

PostSubject: Re: Team Gambit Script (both parts are up)   Team Gambit Script (both parts are up) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 5:17 pm

Lol oh well Bullet.
Back to top Go down
AGC Revelry CL
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
AGC Revelry CL

Number of posts : 78
Company-Squad : Project N0VA
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Team Gambit Script (both parts are up)   Team Gambit Script (both parts are up) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:33 pm

A tad cliche, but good nevertheless. You do have good ideas. I wanna see how the finished product will be.
Back to top Go down
http://ggnetwork.ogamebattle.com/agc-aegis-gaming-community-c6/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Gambit Script (both parts are up)   Team Gambit Script (both parts are up) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Gambit Script (both parts are up)
Page 1 of 1