You have been hacked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You have been hacked

Bitchs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  infinite Entertainment  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» I want to make some contribute to ggnetwork.ogamebattle.com
The Rank system of Infinite Entertainment (subject to Change) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:27 am by Guest

» unexceptional
The Rank system of Infinite Entertainment (subject to Change) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:17 am by Guest

» got a prob
The Rank system of Infinite Entertainment (subject to Change) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:07 pm by joeyk

» Machinima talk
The Rank system of Infinite Entertainment (subject to Change) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:53 pm by Spshlash

» ToKSiK Mods
The Rank system of Infinite Entertainment (subject to Change) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:11 pm by joeyk

» 4 Variants, 1 Sig
The Rank system of Infinite Entertainment (subject to Change) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:43 pm by Hyrax

» My Sig
The Rank system of Infinite Entertainment (subject to Change) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:41 pm by Spshlash

» All night clan party
The Rank system of Infinite Entertainment (subject to Change) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:41 am by joeyk

» Who likes my new signature?
The Rank system of Infinite Entertainment (subject to Change) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:48 pm by joeyk

» Weekly News?
The Rank system of Infinite Entertainment (subject to Change) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:05 pm by darkness116

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Rank system of Infinite Entertainment (subject to Change)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
darkness116
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
darkness116

Number of posts : 104
Company-Squad : Infinite Entertianment
Registration date : 2008-08-27

The Rank system of Infinite Entertainment (subject to Change) Empty
PostSubject: The Rank system of Infinite Entertainment (subject to Change)   The Rank system of Infinite Entertainment (subject to Change) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 9:01 pm

Alright well KillaB1n4rY has told me that I need to get a rank system for this branch so here's the ranks. So I'm going to start off with the ranks available to you as soon as you join the branch.

Puppeteer- People who do the body movements for the characters on screen

Voice Actor- People who will give a voice over for a character (available if approved by the Casting director and the Machinima's Creator)

Extra- The people who have no lines and aren't mentioned by a name (unless it's Marine, Soldier, etc. You can also have this role along with one other)

Junior set designer- A member of the set design team

Adviser- This can go with any of the senior ranks, you would just give advise and help them get their job done.

Junior Signature designer- You are able to make Signatures for the forums and help with designing new websites and forums used by AGC or other clans. (visual stuff in the design of the forum)

Junior Website designer- People who help design website that are used by AGC or other clans.

Creator of a Machinima- what you came up with a idea for a Machinima and you get to help lead it. (must be approved with a short trailer or over view of the plot) A.K.A Producer

-Note: If you don't have a Machinima job you still are required to attend to film shoots to help as Extras or even replacements to the main characters if they aren't in attendance.

Senior Ranks- Are only available to you if you are doing good at your current job, have made it to alot of the video shoots. (see promotion conditions at the bottom)

Director- You help get everyone into their places and get to boss everyone around on set. (This can only be appointed to you if a Machinima creator wants you to be a director or you are pointed by Killa, One Bullet, or Darkness. Which will only happen if you don't really trust the creator of the Machinima to be a good director)

Camera operator- You go into Theater mode and film the episode and Capture it(if you can) (This can also be done by the Creator of the Machinima)

Casting Director- You help the Creator of the Machinima make a cast of Voice actors, along with a editor (if needed), set design team and director (if needed)

Senior set designer- You and the creator of the Machinima along with your team of junior set designers make sets that are to be used in the Machinima.

Foley Artist- You will make sounds that can't be created in the game and send them to the editor to be put in the Machinima.

Editor- Someone chosen by the Casting Director and the Creator of the Machinima to edit the film and ad in special effects.

Senior Signature Creator- Someone who has made enough good signatures.

Senior website creator- Someone who has had some experience in making a website or improving one.

Head Ranks

Art Director- Makes sure everything is running good and keeps everyone in check.

Website Team leader- The person who oversees the creations of websites and signatures for the forums.

How to Rank up
The first key thing to understanding the ranking system is to know what rank holds what power. Well as you have seen in the list their are three levels Junior, Senior, and Head. Each rank has jobs for it (Creator of Machinima, Voice Actor, etc). The level of the rank give you your power. So Juniors are like REC-Cpl in the clan, Seniors are sgt-sgtmaj and the head is Lt-Major. That is the basic structure. So now on to how to rank up. In order to rank up you must do atleast two of the following

1.Be at the Film shoots/meetings

2.Recuit people

3.Do your job

4.Help improve Infinite Entertainment

5. Help spread our videos.

Doing any of those will help you rank up in the clan but please don't get mad if you don't get promoted once every other week. These are jobs and promotions usually will only come when we have more members and need more seniors to help lead the juniors.

So please post what you want you job to be here and then (once approved) put it in your Bio on XBL.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Bungie.net
AGC Revelry CL
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
AGC Revelry CL

Number of posts : 78
Company-Squad : Project N0VA
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: The Rank system of Infinite Entertainment (subject to Change)   The Rank system of Infinite Entertainment (subject to Change) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:42 pm

You messaged me saying you might change the ranking system but i see nothing wrong with this.
Back to top Go down
http://ggnetwork.ogamebattle.com/agc-aegis-gaming-community-c6/
darkness116
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
darkness116

PostSubject: Re: The Rank system of Infinite Entertainment (subject to Change)   The Rank system of Infinite Entertainment (subject to Change) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:20 pm

Thank you Rev, Now sleep.
Back to top Go down
Spshlash
Corps Staff
Spshlash

Number of posts : 259
Company-Squad : Project-NOVA; Biohazard
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: The Rank system of Infinite Entertainment (subject to Change)   The Rank system of Infinite Entertainment (subject to Change) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:30 pm

Can we be a director? I can write scripts
Back to top Go down
http://google.com
darkness116
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
darkness116

PostSubject: Re: The Rank system of Infinite Entertainment (subject to Change)   The Rank system of Infinite Entertainment (subject to Change) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:02 pm

Director is a senior role and neither me or the green elite are in need of one, so please just pick a jounior role and the writer fits under the creator of the machinima. But you can be a assistant writer.
Back to top Go down
SpartanHunt3r60
Newcomer
Newcomer
SpartanHunt3r60

Number of posts : 10
Company-Squad : ProjectNOVA-Biohazard
Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: The Rank system of Infinite Entertainment (subject to Change)   The Rank system of Infinite Entertainment (subject to Change) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:37 pm

I would LOVE to be a puppeteer or a voice actor. Or both.

But I really want to be a set designer as well. Get back to me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/spartanhunt3r60
AGCHatke
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
AGCHatke

Number of posts : 30
Company-Squad : Gold Gradient LDR
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: The Rank system of Infinite Entertainment (subject to Change)   The Rank system of Infinite Entertainment (subject to Change) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:36 am

hey darkness...i would like to be a part of the set design team...let me know...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ggnetwork.ogamebattle.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rank system of Infinite Entertainment (subject to Change)   The Rank system of Infinite Entertainment (subject to Change) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rank system of Infinite Entertainment (subject to Change)
Page 1 of 1